Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome...Welcome...Welcome....To My New Home

I use to keep a private blog but have been encouraged to go public with my antics......So let's see how this goes....This is just my intro.....More to come....

I mean what do you really NEED to know about me? Let's more so talk about what you need to know about this blog.....This is my space..that's right..I'm possessive. I don't like to share(well maybe with an occasional guest blogger). These are my opinions, yours are welcomed in the comments section. I want to apologize in advance if you come here one day and read about yourself. I'm pretty sure there will be rants about my daily interactions with friends, coworkers and family...yeah...gotta love family. My blog is not focused on one particular subject. You know why? Because I'm kinda random. My mind goes in hundreds of directions....So I probably wont wanna write about the same thing every other day on here.....This blog is not intended to heal the world, maybe a couple of people here and there, but not the world.....so..I hope you enjoy. I'm just trying to bring common sense back with a little bit of humor and militancy...oh yeah..and I'm plotting to take over the world.....

-LevelHeadedChick

No comments: